Metal Virtue focuses on buffing the effects of the Spirit Gauge. Players will be able to maintain a high level of Spirit Gauge for a longer time while also consuming less spirit when using Wizardly Spells.
The Metal Virtue allows players to manage their Spirit Gauge in a better way and be more efficient.
In this guide, I will showcase the best Metal Virtue build in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty focusing on the best weapons and spells available.
Best Metal Virtue Build Weapons and Armor in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
The best weapons to use for this Metal build are the Guding Blade due to its Thunderous Impact skill which deals massive damage and the Five-Colored Cudgel which is required for the five-set armor effect.
In terms of weapon stats, prioritize Melee Attack Power and Lightning Enchant.
The best armor for this build is the Full Grace of Lingbao set, which offers the following bonuses:
- Inflicts Spirit Vulnerability on enemies when hitting them with Martial Arts hits.
- Reduces an enemy’s damage when hitting them with Wizardry Spells.
- Increases damage taken by enemies when landing Fatal Strike.
- Causes effects to last longer on enemies
- Increases damage dealt based on the number of negative effects on the targeted enemy.
As for stats, focus again on Melee Attack Power and Lightning Enchant.
Best Metal Virtue Build Spells in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
Overall, you want to prioritize leveling up Metal Virtue. The soft cap is at level 50, so aim for that and then spend any remaining points on Fire and Wood to increase the damage dealt and your max HP.
In terms of spells, these are the best Metal Virtue spells in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty:
- Perfect Restoral (Wood) – Completely blocks one hit
- Amplify Damage (Fire) – For a few seconds, deal and take more damage.
- Molten Calamity Thorn (Metal) – Deals damage based on debuffs applied on enemies. However, it also removes all debuffs from the enemy, so make sure to be ready to re-apply them.
- Overpowered Burst (Fire) – Causes the next spell to deal extra damage.
The combo is as follows. Start with Amplify Damage and use Perfect Restoral to ensure you won’t get hit. Then, use Overpowered Burst and finish with Molten Calamity Thorn. If the enemy has enough debuffs, this will deal insane damage.
Best Divine Beast for Metal Virtue Build
The best Divine Beast for a Metal Virtue build is Tengshe. It deals poison damage and applies debuffs which will help you deal even more damage based on the armor set bonus mentioned previously.
If you’re dying often, Yinglong is also a great option that offers extra survivability.
For more beast suggestions, consider checking out our guide on the best Divine Beasts in the game.
To sum up this Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty guide, this is the best Metal Virtue build in the game with the most optimal weapon, armor, spells, and Divine Beast.
With this build, players will master their Spirit Gauge usage to break enemy stances easily and avoid breaking their own.
Do you agree with our recommended equipment? What’s your favorite virtue in the game? Let us know in the comments below.
For more build guides, consider checking out our article on the best Earth Virtue build in the game.