Travellers Rest is a game where you will be building your own inn that will house lots of people. Sometimes these people will not want to stay in your inn though.
Stay tuned to find out why and how to fix this issue.
When building your first room to be rented you will have to look out for a lot of things. Nobody wants to stay in a non-hygienic and dark room even in a video game world.
That is why in this guide we will be talking about rentals and how they work. I will be giving you all the information needed to become the best inn in town! Let’s get started.
Guide to Rentals in Travellers Rest Renting Rooms
You can start renting out rooms once you reach Level 8.
It costs 1 gold to open up two rooms, but you’ll need to buy a bed, small table, small bench, and light for each one before you can rent them out.
The real goal is to get each room as close as possible to a score of 100 so you can charge the most.
To do this, put rugs, pictures, swords, cacti, and larger tables and benches in each room.
This is what you must have inside the rooms if you want people to enter and stay a night in them:
- Individual Table – none of the other tables will work
- Stool – the single one that you receive on one of the first quests. It can be crafted on the woodcutter
- Candle – on the table or on a wall candleholder, but it must be put on a free space
Also, you need to light the candle the first time. After that, the housekeeper will light a new one every three days when the old one goes out.
This will cost you money, so make sure you have at least that much at the start of the day.
Some Tips & Tricks for Better Start
To help you get started off on the right foot, here are some important things to bear in mind:
- The levels are going to be your primary indicators of progress, with Level 6 being the point at which you can begin hiring employees and Level 8 is the point at which you can begin renting rooms.
- When you reach Level 6, you will have the ability to employ a bartender to serve food and beverages, as well as a barback to clean the tables after they have been used. However, despite this, you will still need to be nearby in order to control disruptive clients.
- When you reach Level 10, you will be able to access the basement.
- Remember to turn on the fireplace every night at 7 o’clock, or else your visitors will complain about the cold and storm out.
Why Is Nobody Renting My Rooms Anymore?
You might have done everything that is mentioned above in this guide and you will be getting off to a very good start.
But then out of nowhere, you will get your rooms to stagnate and not be visited anymore. You will be frustrated as the game won’t indicate what is happening or going wrong.
You will simply have to make the rooms brighter. Make sure that your lights are getting enough light because if they are not, you won’t get people to enter them.
This is something that the developers haven’t added to the game so that is why players are struggling with it.
But we here at CommonSenseGamer are always happy to help!
That’s everything that you need to know about getting a lot of new people to join your beautiful inn and then rent one of your amazing rooms.
Make sure to follow this guide as it will make you rich and give you lots of levels and tons of new customers.
Whatever you do, always look out for the light situation. If suddenly customers stop entering your rooms, most likely you have a dark room and you need to place a candle.
Place all the items that are mentioned in the list above and they will move in daily.
I hope that this guide has helped you out with the Rentals in Travellers Rest Renting Rooms. Have a beautiful renting session!