With a wide variety of pets available in Roblox Adopt Me, players are trying to find out the exact value of their pets.
Since each pet’s value is relative and there’s no set pricing, I will list the value of each pet with a more unique method.
Specifically, I’ll set the value of the default common pets like the cat and dog to 1, and calculate the value of higher items based on that number.
Keep in mind that having a pet valued at e.g. 10, does mean that its value is 10 times the value of the cat but doesn’t mean that one will necessarily accept a trade of 10 common cats for it.
This is because in trading, when people add more pets in quantity that lack quality (1:10), they are expected to overpay. So one can expect to give 11 or 12 common pets in such cases.
For a better understanding of this, consider checking out our guide on the value of the pink cat and the neon pink cat in the game.
Lastly, don’t forget that each pet’s value increases by at least 4 times if it’s a neon variant, or 10-16 times if it’s a mega one.
In this article, I will list all pets in Roblox Adopt Me based on their value.
All Legendary Pets and Their Value in Roblox Adopt Me
- Shadow Dragon – 142
- Bat Dragon – 120
- Giraffe – 80
- Frost Dragon – 55
- Owl – 42
- Parrot – 32
- Evil Unicorn – 27
- Crow – 26
- Arctic Reindeer -11
- Black Pheasant – 8
- King Monkey 7.5
- Diamond Butterfly – 7
- Albino Monkey – 6.5
- Undead Jousting Horse – 5.5
- Turtle – 5
- Strawberry Bat Dragon – 5
- Kangaroo – 4.5
- Diamond King Penguin – 4
- Lava Dragon – 4
- Capricorn – 3.5
- Diamond Lady Bug/Diamond Albatross/Ice Wolf/Queen Bee/Ghost Dragon/Dancing Dragon/Gold Scarab – 3
- Frost Fury/Lavender Dragon/Chameleon/Squid – 2.5
- Ice Golem/Ninja Monkey/Skele Rex – 2
- Mechapup/Gold King Penguin/Diamond Unicorn/Light Pony/Jousting Horse/Phoenix/T-Rex/Golden Rat/Lava Wolf/Snow Owl/Dodo/Green Butterfly/Green Pheasant – 1.5
- All Other Legendary Pets ≤ 1
All Ultra-Rare Pets and Their Value in Roblox Adopt Me
- Hedgehog – 14
- Dalmation – 9
- Flamingo – 7
- Lion – 5.5
- Blue Dog – 5
- Elephant/Cow – 4.5
- Crocodile – 4
- Hyena/Zombie Buffalo/Pink Cat/Turkey – 3
- Llama/Meerkat/Shrew/Platypus – 2.5
- Wild Boar/Brown Bear/Pig/Puffin/Rhino – 2
- Arctic Fox/Polar Bear/Swan/Goat/Royal Palace Spaniel/Capybara/Black Panther/Silly Duck/Chicken – 1.5
- Drake/Snowball – 1
- All Other Ultra-Rare/Exotic Pets <1
All Rare Pets and Their Value in Roblox Adopt Me
- Elephant – 13
- Cow – 11
- Hyena – 9
- Brown Bear – 7
- Rhino/Pig – 6
- Swan/Polar Bear/Elf Shew – 5
- Emu/Australian Kelpie/Monkey/Reindeer/Lynx – 4
- Beaver/Rabbit/Snow Puma/Wooly Mammoth/Dilophosaurus/Pterodactyl/Rat/Musk Ox/Ox/Narwhal/Seahorse – 3
All Uncommon Pets and Their Value in Roblox Adopt Me
- Blue Dog/Meerkat/Wild Boar/Black Panther – 4
- Silly Duck/Capybara/Drake/Wolf/Dingo/Bat – 3
- Snow Cat/Triceratops/Sttetgosaurus/Glypptodon/Chocolate Labrador/Fennec Fox/Puma/Pet Rock/Snowman – 2.5
All Common Pets and Their Value in Roblox Adopt Me
- Chicken – 3
- Robin – 2.5
- Buffalo/Otter/Tazmanian Tiger/Stingray – 2
- Bandicoot/Ground Sloth/Pumpkin – 1.5
- Cat/Dog – 1
To sum up, these are all the pets listed in Roblox Adopt Me witth their values based on the default value of the cat/dog pets.
However, keep in mind tthat these prices fluctuate constantly after updates. Keep an eye on patch notes before making any trade, especially when you’re interested in the more expensive legendary pets.
If you’re a fan of Roblox and want to try a different mod, consider checking out our tier list on the best fruits in Roblox Fruit battlegrounds.
Which pet are you trying to sell or buy? Do you agree with the values in this list? Let us know in the comments below.