The Bodybuilder is one of the mid-game units unlocked in Nobody Saves the World that is known for its exceptionally high HP.
The best build for the Bodybuilder focuses on being able to survive almost everything while also pushing enemies back to avoid getting swarmed.
In this guide, I will showcase the best Bodybuilder build in Nobody Saves the World, including the best passive and active abilities.
How to Unlock the Bodybuilder in Nobody Saves the World
The Bodybuilder is unlocked fairly early in the game and only requires leveling the ranger to rank B.
Rank up Nobody, then the Rat, and lastly the Ranger and that’s it!
All Bodybuilder Abilities in Nobody Saves the World
Similar to every form, the Bodybuilder comes with four abilities.
- Strongman (passive) – Whenever you knock baddies away, gain the Impact effect which causes enemies to take damage when knocked into walls or each other.
- Bench Press (signature) – A slow but strong attack that restores mana when used.
- Flex (active) – Hold: Creates a flurry of fists that deals continuous damage.
- Pump Up (active) – Deals Blunt damage and grants Attack Up buff.
The Bodybuilder shines due to how simple and strong his abilities are. He serves as a great introduction to the game since his survivability and damage make him an ideal option for beginners.
Let’s see which are the best abilities overall for the Bodybuilder.
Best Passive Abilities for the Bodybuilder
- Quick Charge (Turtle) – Reduced charge time for abilities.
- Zomnomnom (Zombie) – A percentage of damage dealt is restored as Health.
- Strongman (Bodybuilder) – Whenever you knock baddies away, gain the Impact effect which causes enemies to take damage when knocked into walls or each other.
- Crit Cleric (Vendor) – Recover a percentage of Critical Health damage as Health.
As a Bodybuilder, your role is to knock enemies away, continuously deal damage, and make sure your HP never gets low.
Best Active Abilities for the Bodybuilder
- Water Spray (Turtle) – Spray water at baddies to push them away.
- Hell Shell (Turtle) – Hold to charge speed and damage, then release to attack. Fully-charged attacks cannot be interrupted.
- Slow and Steady (Turtle) – Enter a defensive stance to increase your defense and deal Blunt damage to nearby enemies.
- Arrow Flurry (Ranger) – Hold to fire a flurry of arrows.
These abilities increase your defense, allow you to gain some distance when needed, and even deal damage from range.
To sum up, that’s everything you need to know regarding the best Bodybuilder build in Nobody Saves the World. This includes the best passive and active skills for this form, as well as how to unlock it.
What’s your favorite early-game form in the game? Which abilities do you recommend for the Bodybuilder? Let us know in the comments below.
- BlazBlue: Entropy Effect Tier List - February 21, 2024
- Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor – Best Weapon in the Game - February 21, 2024
- Deep Rock Galactic: Survivor – How to Unlock All Weapons - February 21, 2024