The Dragon is the hardest form to unlock in the game, but it’s also the strongest one.
With the right build, the Dragon can do pretty much anything. By using the recommended abilities below, the Dragon can take down almost any enemy in the game with relative ease.
In this guide, I will showcase the best build for the Dragon form in Nobody Saves the World, including the best passive and active abilities.
How to Unlock the Dragon in Nobody Saves the World
The Dragon is the hardest form to unlock in the game, primarily due to how strong it is. To unlock the Dragon, players will need to reach rank B on Necromancer and Robot, while also reaching rank S with the Egg.
If you haven’t progressed enough to unlock the Dragon yet, consider checking out our guide on the best dungeons to farm XP and money in the game.
While far from easy, unlocking the Dragon is worth it if used with the right build.
All Dragon Abilities in Nobody Saves the World
Similar to every form, the Dragon comes with four abilities.
- Dragon’s Dread (passive) – Extra Crit chance vs baddies that have negative Status Effects applied.
- Clawmbo (signature) – Tap to swing claws and restore mana. Hold to charge up a dash that leaves lava on the floor and deals Light damage.
- Fire Breath (active) – Breathe fire continuously while reducing movement speed and applying Burn.
- Fire Ball (active) – Tap to blast a fiery Fire Ball. Hold to make the Fire Ball explode, leaving a lava pool behind that builds burn.
Let’s see which are the best abilities overall for the Dragon.
Best Passive Abilities for the Dragon
- Dragon’s Dread (Dragon) – Extra Crit chance vs baddies that have negative Status Effects applied.
- Zomnnomnom (Zombie) – A percentage of the damage you deal is restored as Health.
- Mermaid’s Resolve (Mermaid) – A percentage of damage you take is restored as Mana.
- Crit Cleric (Vendor) – Recover a percentage of Critical Health damage as Health.
With these skills, the Dragon can consistently trigger critical hits on enemies, while also staying healed and having enough mana to continuously use its mana-expensive abilities.
Best Active Abilities for the Dragon
- Slime Slide (Slug) – Charge to slide quickly on a trail of slick snail snot that applies slow and increases movement speed.
- Fire Breath (Dragon) – Breathe fire continuously while reducing movement speed and applying Burn.
- Clawmbo (Dragon) – Tap to swing claws and restore mana. Hold to charge up a dash that leaves lava on the floor and deals Light damage.
- Zombite (Zombie) – Bite your enemies to Infect them and turn them into zombie familiars when they die.
These active abilities make for a great combo with the previous passive ones.
Slime Slide allows you to move around quickly while dealing AoE damage, Fire Breath is an amazing way to consistently trigger critical hits, Clawmbo restores mana and provides mobility, while Zombite allows you to utilize familiars.
In conclusion, that’s everything you need to know for the best Dragon build in Nobody Saves the World, including its best passive and active skills and how to unlock it.
If you enjoyed reading this guide, consider checking out our article on the best necromancer build in Nobody Saves the World.
What’s your favorite form in the game? Which abilities do you recommend for the Dragon? Let us know in the comments below.