The Necromancer is one of the final forms to unlock in Nobody Saves the World. It utilizes dark magic and summons familiars from the corpses of defeated monsters.
The best Necromancer build involves spamming abilities while ensuring you’re never out of mana or health. Additionally, the Necromancer summons familiars to fight for him, which adds a unique twist to its gameplay.
In this guide, I will showcase the best build for the Necromancer in Nobody Saves the World, focusing on the best passive and active abilities, while also explaining how to unlock this form.
How to Unlock the Necromancer in Nobody Saves the World
Unlocking the Necromancer is fairly challenging. Specifically, players will need to reach Ghost, Mermaid, and Rogue Rank C.
If you’re struggling with increasing your rank, consider checking out our guide on the best early and mid-game dungeons to gain XP and money quickly.
All Necromancer Abilities in Nobody Saves the World
Similar to all other forms, the Necromancer has four abilities.
- Blood Pact (passive) – Familiars heal for a percentage of all the damage you do.
- Necrotic Lightning (signature) – Chain necrotic lightning attack that restores mana.
- Summon Demon (active) – Deal AoE Dark damage in a circle and summon familiars from corpses.
- Blood Sacrifice (active) – Sacrifice your weakest familiar to increase attack and cause it to explode and deal AoE Dark damage.
Let’s see which are the best abilities overall for the Necromancer.
Best Passive Abilities for the Necromancer
- Blood Pact (Necromancer) – Familiars heal for a percentage of all the damage you do.
- Magic Life (Vendor) – After Mana is depleted, Health is spent as Mana.
- Zomnomnom (Zombie) – A percentage of damage dealt is restored as Health.
- Poison Dampener (Vendor) – Poison will not build on you.
Blood Pact offers a huge buff to your familiars summoned with Summon Demon, Magic Life ensures you’re not having mana issues, while Zomnomom makes up for any health lost via Magic Life.
As for Poison Dampener, it’s more of a filler and can be replaced based on the dungeon you’re facing.
Best Active Abilities for the Necromancer
- Holy Light (Monk) – Bathe baddies in a damage Holy Light for a few seconds.
- Summon Demon (Necromancer) – Deal AoE Dark damage in a circle and summon familiars from corpses.
- Necrotic Lightning (Necromancer) – Chain necrotic lightning attack that restores mana.
There are fairly straightforward abilities that allow the Necromancer to deal great AoE damage while also summoning familiars.
For more details on familiars, consider checking out our guide on how to get them, heal them, and the best build with them.
To sum up, this is the best build for the Necromancer in Nobody Saves the World, including the best passive and active skills and how to unlock them.
If you enjoyed reading this guide, consider checking out our article on the best Dragon build in Nobody Saves the World.
Do you enjoy using familiars overall? Which abilities do you recommend for the Necromancer? Let us know in the comments below.