The magician is one of the forms in Nobody Saves the World that utilizes familiars to do the fighting for him.
To heal these familiars during a fight, players will need to unlock and equip the Necromancer’s passive ability ‘Blood Pact’, or the Monk’s passive ability ‘Bless Me’.
For more details on the Necromancer’s abilities and best build, consider checking out our relevant guide.
In this guide, I will explain how to heal familiars in Save the World, as well as how to get them to create a strong army of followers.
How to Get Familiars in Nobody Saves the World
There are various ways to summon familiars in Nobody Saves the World. Here are all of them:
- Magician: Hat Trick – This ability from the magician summons an animal familiar
- Zombie: Zombite – Bites enemies and infects them. When they die, they join you as zombie familiars.
- Necromancer: Summon Demon – The most effective method. This ability deals AoE Dark damage and summons demon familiars from corpses.
A combination of all three abilities will result in you having a large army of familiars in your service.
However, how do you keep them healed to make sure their numbers do not dwindle?
How to Heal Familiars in Nobody Saves the World
With your army now ready to fight, let’s examine all the ways to heal your familiars in Nobody Saves the World.
- Monk: Bless Me – Active skill that heals both the player and their familiars for a percentage of their max health.
- Necromancer: Blood Pact – Passive skill that heals familiars based on the percentage of the total damage dealt by the player.
Blood Pact will make sure to continuously heal your familiars and Bless Me serves as a get-out-of-jail card in case their HP falls too low.
With an idea of how to summon and heal your familiars, let’s examine the best familiar build in the game. This way, you can utilize everything you just learned.
Best Familiar Build in Nobody Saves the World
The best familiar build in Nobody Saves the World will allow you to make an army of extremely dangerous familiars while also making sure they are constantly healthy and won’t die.
Starting with the class, the most fitting option is the Necromancer.
As for abilities, let’s examine the best active and passive abilities for a familiar build.
Best Active Abilities
- Summon Demon (Necromancer) – Summons demon familiar from corpses after AoE Dark damage.
- Zombite (Zombie) – Bites and infects the enemy; infected enemies become zombie familiars when they die.
- Hat Trick (Wizard) – Summons a familiar.
- Necrotic Lightning (Necromancer) – Basic damage skill that also restores mana.
Best Passive Abilities
- Blood Pact (Necromancer) – Familiars heal based on damage dealt.
- Unstoppable Underlings (Vendor) – Familiars cannot be knocked back or interrupted while also gaining increased speed.
- Explosive Familiars (Vendor) – Familiars explode at 10% health and deal light damage
- Zomnomnom (Zombie) – Restores player’s HP based on damage dealt.
With this build, focus on constantly using the three active abilities that summon familiars and that’s all you need. Everything will get buffed from your passive abilities and deal massive damage.
While Blood Pact will keep the majority of them alive, any that reach low HP will explode and the explosion damage is a great way to get out of tricky situations.
To sum up, that’s everything you need to know on how to heal familiars in Nobody Save the World, how to summon them, and the best build for them.
Since you’re progressing through the game, you might be wondering how much gameplay time you got left. In this case, consider checking out our guide on how long the game takes to beat, based on how much of a completionist you are.
Do you have any other favorite familiar builds in the game? What are your favorite forms and abilities for this type of gameplay? Let us know in the comments below.