Nox the Unfortunate is the person that sells you cursed shop items in Wizard of Legend. These cursed relics are extremely powerful and they offer amazing advantages in the game, but also have massive drawbacks.
In today’s article, we’re going to find out everything about the cursed shop items in Wizard of Legend in our cursed relics guide.
Please have in mind that although you normally can get these relics from Nox, they sometimes can be found in chests. It’s also important to know that once equipped, the cursed relics can’t be removed until the dungeon is complete.
With these in mind, let’s check out the list and effects of all the cursed relics in Wizard of Legends:
– Abhorrent Cologne: Enemies have less health, but enemy damage is increased!
– Alchemist’s Stone: All Chaos Gems gained during the Chaos Trials are transmuted into gold!
– Anchor of Burden: Damage and stuns are increased but movement speed is reduced for each cursed relic owned!
– Armor of Greed: Grants a significant boost in armor! Every hit taken reduces gold count.
– Broken Plague Flask: Enemy max health is lowered, but your health is lowered as well!
– Crimson Clover: Critical hit chance is increased for you and all enemies!
– Double Edged Cestus: Increase basic arcana damage! All other damage decreased.
– Double Toil: Reduces cooldowns by half but receive double damage!
– Double Trouble: Deal double damage but receive double damage!
– Flashy Boots: Allows you to triple dash but lowers movement speed!
– Glass Cannon: Damage increased but max health is reduced!
– Golden Armor of Envy: Increases armor but store prices are increased!
– Golden Saber of Envy: Increases damage but store prices are increased!
– Horned Halo: Revive with low health when defeated but consumes half of current health when picked up! This relic is destroyed on use.
– Large Red Button: Regain full health every time an exit portal is used! Max health is reduced and health potions have no effect.
– Nog’s Heavenly Boots: Adds a significant chance to evade attacks but take double damage!
– Ominous Loan Note: Immediately receive a large sum of gold! All gold gained, with interest, will go toward paying off this debt.
– Overpriced Insurance: Expend all gold at the start of each stage and heal for a fraction of the expended amount.
– Paronomasicon: Your attacks on council members are more pun-ishing! Enemy attacks pack an extra pun-ch.
– Sharpened Stylus: Increases damage but signature can no longer be charged!
– Silver Spinning Top: Increases the activation speed of arcana but slows movement speed!
– Spiked Emergency Kit: Regenerate health while at critically low health! Max health is reduced.
– Stanza of Flames: All fire arcana cause burning but take double damage from water spells! Second half of the “Poem of Fiery Rime”.
– Tiny Crocodile Heart: Reduces max health but increases max health for each enemy defeated!
– Tortoise Shield: Increase armor but decrease damage!
– Vampire’s Fangs: Defeating enemies regenerates health but max health is reduced!
– Volatile Gemstone: Signature charge rate and decay are increased dramatically but charged signature damage is reduced! Shell of the “Perfect Time Crystal”.
These would be the cursed relics available in the game right now. Which ones are your favorite?