If you want to level up faster in Heroes Awakening, the highly popular Roblox game, you’re at the right place! Today, I am going to share all my tips and tricks for faster leveling up in the game.
Of course, simply being active and playing the game normally will help you level up relatively fast, but if you want to make sure that you get ahead of your friends (or catch up if they started playing before you did) these tips of leveling up fast in Roblox Heroes Awakening will come in handy.
So let’s not waste any time, and instead let’s do some quick leveling in the game!
Heroes Awakening: BEST ways to level up faster
I will list the methods below in a random order. Depending on your style of play (and luck), you will get more from some than from others – but all methods are definitely worth checking out.
1. Use free codes
The easiest method available is to use the Heroes Awakening codes I have already shared. These give you freebies that you can put to good use in the game to quickly level up.
Some of these codes will give you free Cash (most will give you free spins though), so check them out and get that money for free to boost your leveling up speed.
2. Grind on destroying NPCs
This is especially useful early on – simply walk into an area where there are at least a few level one NPCs and beat them down over and over again.
Spam combos at them, destroy them to get the XP (and also some cash), then quickly go to a nearby NPC and repeat.
If you can find 2-3 that are close to each other, you can quickly put those small bits of XP to good use and level up your character in Heroes Awakening faster.
Related reading: If you have time to play something else besides Roblox games, like the amazing Baldur’s Gate 3, make sure to read this article it’s causing problems: how to fix Baldur’s Gate 3 crashing on start-up on PS5.
3. Best method to level up fast: rob the bank
This is by far the best and fastest method to level up in Roblox Heroes Awakening. Plus, apart from tons of XP, you also get plenty of coins and this method is very beginner friendly.
Here is how you should go about it:
1. Your goal is to rob the Big City Bank in the game, so head over to it (it’s the building with the big green logo).
2. When you’re in front of the building, break in through the indicated door. It might take a moment, but it’s still pretty fast.
3. Inside the bank, quickly collect all the cash scattered on the floor. Each cash pick-up grants 300 cash and 125 XP and there’s plenty in there, as we’re talking about a bank, even if it’s a virtual one!
4. Of course, you have police after you so in theory it’s not easy. In reality, police is easy to evade. But there’s a current glitch that you can take advantage of at the moment to make things even easier.
During the cutscene, run straight into the vault. This will get the police officers stuck into a wall and you will be free to collect ALL the resources without them being able to do anything.
5. When you’re done, do some good ol’ server hopping (change to another server) and rob the bank there again. And keep on doing until you’re filthy rich and with plenty of XP.
Optional: Put all that money to good use early on. Roll for better quirks in the game, which makes it easier for you to deal with the police (and NPCs and even other players) to gain even more XP to level up faster.
4. Complete quests
This goes without saying, but you shouldn’t focus on robbing the bank over and over again only. Make sure to also complete in-game quests, as they are a good source of XP.
This also helps you get better at the game, and this in turn makes everything easier, including getting more experience to level up fast.
Leveling up in Roblox Heroes Awakening does involve a bit of grinding, but if you use the methods recommended above – especially the one involving robbing the in-game bank, you will definitely level up a lot faster than a regular player would.
If you have additional strategies and tips for fellow players looking to level up faster in Heroes Awakening, don’t hesitate to let us all know by commenting below.