Are you looking for all the Old and Dousojin Torikoe shrines in Fate/Samurai Remnant? Here are their exact map locations.
In total, there are five Old shrines and four Dousojin Shrines in Torikoe. Collecting all of them will award you with two steel mallets, which are essential for upgrading Iori’s mountings.
In this guide, I will showcase the locations of all Old and Dousojin Shrines in the Torikoe Shrine location in Fate/Samurai Remnant.
Before checking these shrines, make sure you’ve collected all Akasuka shrines in the game.
Torikoe Shrine – All Old Shrines
There are five old shrines located in Torikoe Shrine and here are all of them:
- Shrine #1: Just east of the main path when entering the area
- Shrine #2: Go west on the main path and then head north
- Shrine #3: Go west on the main path and then head south
- Shrine #4: Bottom right of the map, on the small path
- Shrine #5: Far east side of the map, on the small path
For exact map locations, here’s the Torikoe Shrine map:
Overall, you can find all shrines just by walking to the locations above and they’re impossible to miss.
Torikoe Shrine – All Dousojin Shrines
Other than Old Shrines, there are also four Dousojin Shrines in the Torikoe Shrine location and they are equally important to collect. Here’s where to find them:
- Shrine #1: On the main path
- Shrine #2: Go west on the main path and then head south
- Shrine #3: Go east on the second turn on the main path and keep heading straight until you find it
- Shrine #4: Far east side of the map, on the small path
To help you find them more easily, here are their exact map locations:
With all the shrines collected, let’s take a look at the rewards.
Torikoe Shrine Rewards
Finding all five old shrines in Torikoe will award you with a Steel Mallet, which can be given to upgrade Iori’s Mountings.
Collecting all four Dousojin Shrines will grant you a second Steel Mallet, which allows for an additional upgrade.
To summarize this Torikoe shrine location guide in Fate/Samurai Remnant, these are all the map locations of the Old and Dousojin Shrines.
Once you collect all Old shrines, you’ll get one Steel Mallet as a reward. For a second Steel Mallet, find all Dousojin shrines too.
Did you find all nine shrines? What do you think about the Torikoe Shrine area? Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
For more Fate/Samurai Remnant content, don’t forget to check out our guide on how to get the Senju Cannon.