Disney Dreamlight Valley is packed with amazing activities to do. To do them you’ll need energy, and to get the energy you’ll need food. To make the food you’ll need Recipes.
Stay tuned to find out about all the recipes in the game and how to make them.
Cooking might just be the most fun thing to do in Disney Dreamlight Valley. You will start it out with the Ratatouille mouse and his quests.
Make sure to stock up on as many ingredients as you can because in Disney Dreamlight Valley there are 160+ recipes to be played around with.\
Make sure you have enough storage in your inventory because you will certainly need it!
In this guide, I will be showing you ALL the recipes in the game and how you will be able to make them. Let’s get started.
Appetizers in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Arendellian Pickled Herring – Herring, Lemon, Onion, Garlic, and any Spice
- Bell Pepper Puffs – Bell Pepper, Egg, and Cheese
- Cheese Platter – Cheese
- Crackers – Any Grain
- Creamy Soup – Any spice, Milk, Potato, and any Vegetable
- Crudités – Any Vegetable, except Lettuce
- Eggplant Puffs – Eggplant, Egg, and Cheese
- French Fries – Canola and Potato
- Gazpacho – Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, and any Spice
- Green Salad – Any Vegetable and Lettuce
- Grilled Vegetables – Any Vegetable
- Grilled Veggie Platter – Any three Vegetables
- Hard-Boiled Eggs – Egg
- Okra Soup – Okra
- Onion Puffs – Onion, Egg, and Cheese
- Oyster Platter – Oyster and Lemon
- Pickled Herring- Herring, Lemon, Onion, and any Spice
- Potato Leek Soup – Leek, Potato, Milk, Onion, and Mushroom
- Potato Puffs – Potato, Egg, and Cheese
- Pottage – Potato, any Spice, and any Vegetable
- Pumpkin Puffs – Pumpkin, Egg, and Cheese
- Purée – Potato
- Roasted Asparagus – Asparagus and Canola
- Salad – Lettuce
- Sautéed Mushrooms – Mushroom and Butter
- Seafood Appetizer – Any Seafood
- Seafood Platter – Any two Seafood
- Soufflé – Cheese, Egg, Milk, and Butter
- Tomato Soup – Tomato
- Vegetable Soup – Any two Vegetables
- Zucchini Puffs – Zucchini, Egg, and Cheese
Entrees in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Apple Cider Glazed Salmon – Salmon, Apple, Sugarcane
- Baked Carp – Carp, Butter
- Basil Omelet – Basil, Egg, Cheese, Milk
- Bouillabaisse – Any Seafood (x2), Shrimp, Tomato, Any Vegetable
- Carp Salad – Carp, Lettuce, Lemon
- Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod – Cod, Cheese, Wheat
- Chowder – Any Seafood, Any Vegetable, Milk, Potato
- Creamy Garlic Scallops – Scallops, Garlic, Lemon, Butter
- Crispy Baked Cod – Cod, Wheat
- Fish Creole – Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Garlic, Rice, Tomato
- Fish ‘n’ Chips – Any Fish, Wheat, Canola, Potato
- Fish Pasta – Any Fish, Garlic, Wheat, Milk
- Fish Pie – Any Fish, Wheat, Butter
- Fish Risotto – Any Fish, Rice, Butter
- Fish Salad – Any Fish, Lemon, Lettuce
- Fish Sandwiches – Any Fish, Wheat
- Fish Soup – Any Fish, Any Vegetable, Milk
- Fish Steak – Any Fish, Tomato, Basil
- Fish Tacos – Any Fish, Corn, Chili Pepper, Cheese
- Fugu Sushi – Fugu, Rice, Seaweed
- Greek Pizza – Any Herb, Wheat, Cheese, Tomato, Onion
- Grilled Fish – Any Fish
- Grilled Fish Entrée – Any Fish, Any Vegetable
- Hearty Salad – Any Vegetable (x2), Lettuce
- Hors d-Oeuvres – Any Herb
- Kappa Maki – Seaweed, Cucumber, Rice
- Kronk’s Spinach Puffs – Spinach, Cheese, Canola
- Lancetfish Paella – Lancetfish, Shrimp, Any Seafood, Tomato, Rice
- Leek Soup – Leek
- Lemon Garlic Swordfish – Swordfish, Lemon, Garlic
- Lobster Roll – Lobster, Butter, Wheat, Lemon, Garlic,
- Maguro Sushi – Tuna, Rice, Seaweed, Ginger
- Maki – Any Fish, Seaweed, Rice
- Margherita Pizza – Any Herb, Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Mediterranean Salad – Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Any Spice, Lettuce
- Mushroom Pizza – Mushroom, Wheat, Tomato, Cheese
- Omelet – Eggs, Cheese, Milk
- Pan–Seared Bass & Vegetables – Bass, Any Vegetable (x2)
- Pan–Seared Tilapia & Vegetables – Tilapia, Any Vegetable (x2)
- Pasta – Wheat, Tomato
- Peanut Butter Sandwich – Peanuts, Wheat
- Pizza – Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Poached Basil-Butter Sturgeon – White Sturgeon, Basil, Lemon, Butter
- Porridge – Milk, Wheat
- Porridge with Fruits – Milk, Wheat, Any Fruit
- Ranch Salad – Lettuce, Bell Pepper, Corn, Tomato, Onion
- Ratatouille – Tomato, Eggplant, Zucchini, Onion, Any Herb
- Sake Maki – Salmon, Rice, Seaweed
- Sake Sushi – Salmon, Rice
- Savory Fish – Any Fish, Lemon
- Scrambled Egg – Egg, Cheese
- Seafood Pasta – Any Seafood, Wheat, Milk
- Seafood Pie – Any Seafood, Wheat, Butter
- Seafood Salad – Any Seafood, Lettuce
- Seafood Soup – Any Seafood, Any Vegetables (x2)
- Seared Rainbow Trout – Rainbow Trout, Tomato, Onion
- Smoked Peanuts and Anglerfish – Peanuts, Anglerfish
- Sole Meunière – Sole, Wheat, Butter, Lemon
- Spaghetti Arrabbiata – Chili Pepper, Tomato, Wheat
- Spicy Baked Bream – Bream, Chili Peppers, Butter
- Sushi – Rice, Any Fish
- Sweet & Sour Kingfish Steak – Kingfish, Lemon, Sugarcane
- Tamagoyaki – Egg, Sugarcane
- Tasty Salad – Lettuce, Zucchini, Any Vegetable, Any Herb
- Tasty Veggies – Any Vegetable, Any Herb
- Tekka Maki – Tuna, Soya, Seaweed, Rice
- Teriyaki Salmon – Salmon, Soya, Rice, Ginger, Sugarcane
- Tuna Burger – Tuna, Lemon, Onion, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Vegetarian Pizza – Any Vegetable (x2), Tomato, Cheese, Wheat
- Vegetarian Stew – Onion, Carrot, Tomato
- Vegetarian Taco – Any Vegetable, Corn, Chili Pepper, Cheese
- Veggie Casserole – Any Vegetable (x2), Cheese, Any Herb
- Veggie Pasta – Tomato, Wheat, Any Vegetable
- Veggie Pie – Any Vegetable, Butter, Wheat
- Veggie Skewers – Mushroom, Zucchini, Onion, Bell Pepper
Desserts in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Apple Pie – Apple, Wheat, and Butter
- Apple Sorbet – Apple, Sugarcane, and Slush Ice
- Banana Ice Cream – Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, and Slush Ice
- Banana Pie – Banana, Wheat, and Butter
- Banana Split – Banana, Milk, Sugarcane, Slush Ice, and any Sweet
- Berry Salad – Raspberry, Gooseberry, and Blueberry
- Birthday Cake – Egg, Butter, Sugarcane, Wheat, and Cocoa Bean
- Biscuits – Sugarcane, Wheat, and Butter
- Blueberry Pie – Blueberry, Wheat, and Butter
- Candy – Any Sweet
- Caramel Apples – Apple and Sugarcane
- Carrot Cake – Carrot, Sugarcane, Wheat, and Egg
- Cherry Pie – Cherry, Wheat, and Butter
- Chocolate Ice Cream – Milk, Slush Ice, Sugarcane, and Cocoa Bean
- Chocolate Waffles – Cocoa Bean, Milk, Wheat, and Egg
- Coconut Cake – Coconut, Sugarcane, Wheat, and Egg
- Coconut Ice Cream – Coconut, Milk, Sugarcane, and Slush Ice
- Crepe – Milk, Sugarcane, Wheat, and Egg
- Fruit Salad – Any Fruit
- Fruit Sorbet – Any Fruit and Slush Ice
- Gray Stuff – Sugarcane, Cocoa Bean, and any Dairy/Oil
- Ice Cream – Milk, Slush Ice, and Sugarcane
- Jam Waffles – Any Fruit, Wheat, Egg, and Milk
- Lemon Sorbet – Lemon and Slush Ice
- Mint Candy – Mint and Sugarcane
- Mint Sorbet – Mint and Slush Ice
- ‘My Hero’ Cookie – Any Sweet, Wheat, and Butter
- Pastry Cream and Fruits – Any three Fruits, Sugarcane, and Milk
- Pawpsicle – Any Fruit, Slush Ice, and Sugarcane
- Peanut Butter Waffles – Peanut, Egg, Wheat, and Milk
- Plain Snow Cones – Slush Ice
- Red Fruit Pie – Any Fruit, Wheat, and Butter
- Red Fruit Sorbet – Raspberry, Gooseberry, Slush Ice, and Sugarcane
- Shake – Any Dairy/Oil
- Snow White’s Gooseberry Pie – Gooseberry, Wheat, and Butter
- Sour Snow Cones – Lemon, Slush ice, and Sugarcane
- Sweet Slush – Any Sweet and Slush Ice
- Tropical Pop – Any Fruit, Coconut, Sugarcane, and Slush ice
- Vanilla Ice Cream – Vanilla, Milk, Sugarcane, and Slush Ice
- Waffles – Any Sweet, Egg, Wheat, and Milk
- Wedding Cake – Vanilla, Sugarcane, Butter, Wheat, and Egg
- Wonderland Cookies – Vanilla, Sugarcane, Butter, and Wheat
How To Unlock Cooking & How Does It Work?
You will learn how to prepare a single meal early on in the game by using recipe books. Even though this doesn’t happen very often, you can also learn new recipes by just trying things.
You can make a new dish and add it to your collection if you put the right ingredients in the pot.
That means you may prepare any food in the game so long as you have the necessary materials.
Disney Dreamlight Valley recipes will call for one of two ingredients. You’ll need to have all of the precise components called for in the recipe.
For instance, you’ll need scallops, garlic, lemon, and butter to make creamy garlic scallops. While others will call for “anything” from that group.
Tomatoes, basil, and your choice of fish are all you need to make Fish Steak. As long as it fits that description, it doesn’t matter if it’s cod, salmon, or tuna.
Then you can eat this cooked food for your pleasure to get energy or you can feed it to the Disney animals.
Where To Unlock Cooking and Recipes in Dinsey Dreamlight Valley?
You will unlock the cooking with the Ratatouille. He will give you a couple of quests to follow and this is how you’ll start.
Then, you can start cooking as soon as they enter Mickey Mouse’s house. Once this happens, Disney Dreamlight Valley players can use the oven in his house, their own home, or at the Chezy Remy restaurant.
Then, all you’ll have to do is put the ingredients in the pot like it as shown in the recipes above.
To unlock recipes you will need to experiment with your own kinds of cooking styles and ingredients and you will end up unlocking something new.
This is how I ended up unlocking the Ratatouille recipe and it became my favorite one!
So far the recipes that I’ve written above are the ones that are known to the community. There might be some left missing but I will add them as I find out about them.
I will be on the lookout and experiment with our own cooking ingredients too to be the first to reveal some of the hidden recipes that this game might have as well.
That means that you can simply add some random ingredients to your cooking pot to maybe come out with some recipes of your own!
What is your favorite cooking recipe in the game and why? Happy cooking!